Thursday, July 3, 2014

Baby 4 Week 16: The Pregnant Girl <- that's me




Week 16

This week I saw my midwife. I signed my contract with her, had a normal prenatal, everything looked great! She said I should be able to only occasionally check my blood sugar during my second trimester. I will start checking daily, or at least every other day, in my third trimester.

Staying just as active as last week. I'm sure that is why I feel so good. I'm kinda into piyo now, I've been doing it at home using youtube videos. It's pretty hard if you haven't tried it! I went on a 3 mile run (36 minutes, not too bad for having to walk a few times) and started to feel my lower abs/uterus.. a sign the long runs wont be lasting too much longer... 3 miles were ok... but that cramping isn't fun. It does feel really good to kinda feel pregnant though.

I can feel my uterus now, by the way. I have been checking almost every night when I go to bed, I lay there and hope to feel movements, I felt both Ash and Indy at this point... then I'll feel to see if I can really feel my uterus vs just all the bloat... and it's there!

That's really it. No weight gained, still at the 10lbs lost. Oh.. someone at the gym today said "I'll pair up with the pregnant girl" so I'm starting to look more pregnant! That was exciting. Even with my 4th... it's still exciting.

Have a happy 4th of July!


What this week was like with my other pregnancies:

- Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment