Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby II Weeks 20 & 21: Ready, Set, Grow!!!

I'm crazy behind in my blogging so I'm just going to double up these weeks since they were basically the same. I'm kinda freaked out by how little this baby moves. I don't even feel it every day. I'm actually not that freaked out, hey maybe this means my attempts at growing a smaller baby are working and this baby is so small I can barely feel it? Ha, definitely wishful thinking. From the size of my belly I would say this little one will be following Milo's huge footsteps. Hopefully the lack of movement is just because we have a sleepy little baby on the way.

My weight gain evened out a bit after my last post. I went down 3 pounds soon after, which leads me to believe there was a lot of bloat involved that was just stubborn about going away. Even my wedding ring is fitting better. However, I am definitely gaining now. Those 3 pounds came back but over the course of 2 weeks, not a few days like last time. I'm comfortable with slow gains, which is supposed to be easier to lose and be a healthier way to gain. So my total gains are at 5 pounds by 21 weeks. Not bad!

Exciting news, we are going to run a 5k on Thanksgiving. Wish us luck!

Here is my 20 week belly pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment