Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Carving 2010

*No stencils or kits were used in the making of these pumpkins

So I would not have normally carved 5 pumpkins, but we are having a big Halloween party for Milo's birthday at my parents and my mom wanted jack-o-lanterns for all the pillars going up the stairs. With all the interruptions from Milo it took 6 1/2 hours, but I finally finished them. I googled design ideas and free handed all of these. I used an ice cream scoop to de-gut which I hadn't done before. Totally brilliant, much easier than a spoon.

Before the masacre.


Scoopin.


Evil accomplice.


9:30pm... Done.


Ooooooo...


Milo rather eat them than look at them.


& does not want his pumpkin chunk taken away.


The end... I can't wait to get these lit up tomorrow night, I hope it doesn't rain!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Cute! The cyclops one is my favorite. You have inspired me, kind of. I think I will make mine a triops.

    ReplyDelete