Monday, October 25, 2010

Picture Day! Nevermind... Bag on Head Day!

I'm always waiting for Milo to do something ridiculous, because A. he's a boy, B. he's a baby, and C. because it's always entertaining even if it's inconvenient.

So, we had planned to get some professional pictures of Milo for his first birthday and right one cue, Milo does something ridiculous... and of course his face is involved.



Clearly it's not bothering him! What he did was bite the side of the baby gate and run his mouth back and forth. I watched him do it, it was hysterical, but I never imagined it would leave marks like that. Oh and he's such a drool moster that the area is having a hard time drying and scabbing. It's really wonderful. For a moment I considered doing the pictures and using a little make-up, but then I realized that my husband would never stand for it, Milo would probably drool it off, and I may not be able to respect myself as a mother if I put foundation on my baby.

I guess it is festive, he does make a cute little vampire!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's nothing a teensy lil bit of photoshop won't fix.

    ReplyDelete