Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby II Week 16: I Know an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly


How creepy is the cover of this book? Gross. Anyhow, I skipped the fly and just swallowed the spider. Two weeks sooner than with Milo I'm feeling a little spider wriggling around in my tummy, especially at night if I'm laying on my stomach. I know it's gross and weird for me to describe the little baby miraculously growing in me as a spider, but that is exactly what it feels like and I'm not going to tell my child it has to behave a certain way for it to be amazing. Spider or not, it's way cool if you ask me.

Week 16 finds me slow but other than that I'm feeling great. I definitely need my sleep, and if I get less than 8 hours I (and everyone around me) pay for it. I've been a little lazy about the gym, that might be why I gained another pound and a half this week... more than I would have liked. I'm going to start running more. I love bootcamp, but there's a lot of floor work (mountain climbers, burpees, pushups) and those all give me horrible heartburn and make me light headed. I think kickboxing and runs are going to be my best bet, anything where I stay mainly upright.

I took a couple 16 week pictures for you all to marvel at. I probably should have put some makeup on, sorry about that... just don't look above the belly.



No comments:

Post a Comment