Friday, January 29, 2010

Ninja Baby



I love my child. He's super cute, squishy, smiley, smells good, doesn't poop too much, a good sleeper and an excellent cuddler... everything you could want in a baby. However, sometimes mommy has to pry her adoring gaze from her child and wash dishes or go to the gym... and it's then that her stealthy boy decides to hit his milestones.

On Saturday, Milo, who is now 3 months old, rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time. I was at the gym, and Eric didn't see it either. On Monday, I put Milo on the floor of the playroom while I was hanging posters and when I turned around, he had turned over from his tummy to his back, and of course did not feel like doing an encore. He did it again yesterday, and today turned from his back to tummy again... and both times I was looking at my computer. My son is torturing me. Next thing I know I'll run to the bathroom to pee and he will have graduated college.

I'm installing hiden cameras.

1 comment: