Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby I Week 12: Puking in Public with Style


Week 12! You know what that means! I'm supposed to be done puking! Or so they say. I don't throw up much, but when I do, I make it count! On Saturday I had to get up super early to go to a rabbit show in Daly City. I got up, chugged a bottle of cranberry juice like a health conscious frat boy, and headed north. I decided to stop at Longs to grab a couple things I'd need for the day. It wasn't long before I knew I was going to be very sick and I literally dropped my stuff and bolted to the bathroom. I didn't make it. I threw up all over the floor, and when I finally stopped, I continued to run for the bathroom. I didn't make it again. I managed to get to a water fountain, and infront of a terrified hispanic worker (I was throwing up all red liquid mind you) I puked again... and then finally made it to the bathroom.

So... don't use that water fountain... just a thought.

I haven't gained any weight, which is great... but my belly is getting very big and I really have no clue why. I shouldn't be very big yet... but I am. I even have a stretch mark! I know right! Gasp... but honestly... as long as I don't get varicose veins I'll be fine. My uterus is now popping out of my pelvic bone and heading north. Im sure it won't be long til baby is kicking me in the lungs hahaha, I just have this feeling that this will be a big baby.

I was told by my doctor that he doesn't think I can use a midwife at CHOMP, which is where I plan to have my baby... so I was pretty bummed about that, but I'm going to still ask. I'm going to (hopefully) change doctors from Gilbert to Vogelpohl soon, just because Gilbert only goes to SVMH... and I rather have my baby in a field than there. So hopefully Eric and I like my new Dr. We will see :)

We got to see the baby again this week, it is very active! It was swimming around all crazy, it was really neat. I can see why Tom Cruz bought an ultrasound, I could watch my baby all day. Everything looked good, looked like a tiny person! Oh except for the "skeleton dog" picture. Front view isn't so cute yet... see...

My skin is going nuts... which is driving me nuts. It's super try and itchy, but at the same time I'm breaking out... oh and not just on my face, I wish. My chest and shoulders too... I know, hott right? Thank God this all happens AFTER you are pregnant because if it happened before, you may never get pregnant in the first place! My hair is also super super super dry. It feels good right after a condition it, and by the end of the day it's like straw. Thanks baby.

Ultrasound pics <3





No comments:

Post a Comment