Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Smilo

I have the happiest baby on Earth. I am not bragging (because obviously I have nothing to do with it), this is more of a "Oh my god look at my freak child" kind of statement. Milo wakes up laughing. He giggles and smiles as I change his diaper (cold wipies and all). He even grins enthusiasticly as I pull his shirt over his big head. At work I'm used to "beat the clock" diaper changes, rushing to finish the change before baby loses his/her cool! Milo just kicks and giggles, "we can do this all day mom!" For being just 9 weeks old, he sure is a positive little guy!

I'm so spoiled by our little "smilo." If my next child is a normal baby that actually fusses when you change his or her diper, or doesn't wake up as a shining ray of sunshine, I'll probably think it's broken and attempt to return it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Qadoshyah! We adore our little Milo!

    And thank you for my first comment on my new blog!

    ReplyDelete