Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009's Curtain Call

As the life slips from 2009 and we count down the beep... beep... beep...'s of it's slowing pulse while anxiously awaiting the birth of 2010, there is plenty to reflect on. As cliche as it is to say, this year really did fly by, and it's no wonder why! This was one action packed year! Here are the highlights. 2009 will be a tough act to follow!


In January I entered my first dog show, showing Prisilla in Palm Springs, CA. We went to Hawaii (my first time) with the fam and Vegas for the Punk Rock Bowl.




In February, on Valentines Day, I found out we were pregnant. I told Eric by giving him the positive test as a gift that night.



In March, on St. Patrick's Day, I was thrilled to find out that Bernese Mountain Dog puppy, Kelley's Cinderella Ever After ("Ever") would be mine! Then on the 24th, my husband's band, The Adorkables, released their first full length album under Insubordination Records.



In April we got a better look at our growing baby! We also flew to Colorado where Eric's band played a show and we caught up with friends.



In May we celebrated my first Mother's Day as an almost mommy. Eric and I did a lot of jogging, hiking, and relaxing in the Cali sunshine.



In June I went on tour with the band! The boys played Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Conneticut, Massachusettes, and New Hampshire! It was exhausting but extremely exciting!






In July we went to my family reunion in Oregon and went to Disneyland to see ALL.




August was quiet. We had traveled so much in the previous months, it was time to hang out at home and grow... and grow I did!


In September and early October the world revolved around my growing belly and awaiting arrival of our son.




In October my 10 pound child, Milo Eric Gentry, finally arrived on the 28th at 3:37AM. Yes, I will bring up that I had a 10 pound child every chance I get for the rest of my life.




And November and December was spent just enjoying the holiday season as a new family!


No comments:

Post a Comment