Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm 25, According to Scientists & My Gym, I'm an Adult


Yesterday I turned 25, which I have always considered to be a "big one." I plan to live to be 100, and now I'm about a quarter there... so I'm a quarter dead. Also, I wanted to have the "big stuff" done by 25: college, married, house, baby. I just barely squeaked by with that one! I can safely make the "big decisions" now, because according to scientists my brain is now fully developed (though Eric may beg to differ). And now I'm supposed to have "big money" because my gym no longer considers me a young adult so they are charging me another $20 a month. Well, guess you can't win 'em all :)

We celebrated by doing one of my favorite things, just going to the warf in Monterey and walking around and getting a drink or something. We've done the same thing 2 years in a row so I think it's officially a tradition.

Last year we had drinks and nachos at Peter B's Pub.



We brought shy girl, Prisilla.





This year we brought our 10 month old pup, Ever, who dragged me all over the place, and of course baby Milo. I definitely had my hands full. Ever wanted to climb all over every person she met, she clearly still needs more work until she'll be able to hold herself together in the show ring.






It was a great birthday, here's to 75 more good ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment