Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby I Week 24: I Can't Shave My Legs... Wooo!

24 weeks... and I'm 6 months!!! Ok so I say I'm 6 months, I guess you are officially 6 months when you complete your 6th month? I think that's bullshit, I say I'm 6 months. Damn charts being all confusing and shit.

So I guess Milo is around 2 pounds now. Nice 'eh? He's very wiggly, but he can't be easily be felt from the outside yet. Eric finally felt him for the first time, but I had to lay down and he had to press kinda hard. I have a nice little layer of fat on my tummy, that's probably why, very annoying.

I can't really shave my legs anymore, it's pathetic. It takes forever and I'm so tired I have to take a nap. Bending over is SO uncomfortable, I can't breath, it's horrible. The solution: become a hippy. Just kidding! Thank God for Veet! I can bend over long enough to get the lotion on, then to wash it off. I refuse to look up whether it is safe or not because it's my only option. I'm sure it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment