Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby I Week 16: Ultrasound Tirade, Gastric Bypass Baby

Week 16 finds me reasonably pissed off. My doctor won't give me an ultrasound until 24 weeks, when I am a whole 6 months pregnant. We want to know the sex to we can decorate and buy accordingly, so that means I will have just 3 short months to do all my purchasing, and I'll be in my 3rd trimester and I'm sure quite tired. I will not be seeing Dr. G. again, that's bullshit, NO ONE does that! I have an appointment to see my new doctor, Dr. Vogelpohl, on May 26th, and hopefully I can get an ultrasound right away!!!

So my toes are fat. They don't look that fat, but they are. Today I tried to put my toe rings back on (the kind that you have someone put on and are supposed to be permanent... yeah I got mine off... I had cut my toe so I had to) and they don't fit anymore. I've gotten them on and off before. I'm a little bummed. My wedding ring also barely fits, I only wear it if I'm going out now. It hurts.

Baby is like the size of an orange right now, and my uterus is supposed to be the size of a small melon. Apparently all this fruit is taking up tummy space because I can't eat a full meal! We went to Chili's last night and I had 1/2 of a chicken strip, 1/2 of my corn, and 1/2 of my mashed potatoes. Needless to say, I still have not gained any weight :)

Oh and I pee all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment