Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby I Week 14: Flu, Fights, & Everyone Smells Homeless

Week 14 was craaaaazy. First I got the flu, the worst ever I think. I couldn't even keep a sip of water down. I lost 5 pounds in 1 day, totally intense. But it only lasted 24 hours, and good thing cause we were leaving for Colorado!

We went to Colorado because Eric's band, The Adorkables, were booked to play a show there. It was great, and I discovered a new pregnancy super power: crazy bitch mode. I haven't suffered from mood swings, I'm pretty chill and never take anything out on Eric, cause he's the best. But not Crazy Bitch Cori, she'll destroy everyone and anything in her path. The airport Starbucks they got my drink wrong and Eric wouldn't let me go back... I pretty much all but threw him out the airplane window, until the flight was delayed and I could go back and get a new drink. At the bar where the boys played, this chick kept trying to buy Eric shots and was toootally flirting with him. Eric is ridiculously innocent and oblivious, so he's thinking "nice she likes the band, cool!" Well if she liked the band she would be buying shots for the band, not be trying to drag my husband away from ME to take him to the bar. I told her several times to go buy a drink for the birthday boy we were all partying with and when she got even more aggressive, and I could seriously imagine myself smashing glass in her face, I dragged Eric out of the bar. I stood outside and ranted like a crazy guy in an alley and I'm very sure that had I gone back in the bar, she would have needed plastic surgery. I have NEVER been like that, but it was seriously like I was in momma bear mode and someone was trying to fuck with my little bear family. She knew we were married, she knew I was pregnant... Fuck that chick.

So we have already covered the fact that I can smell everything... mostly meat and cat litter. Not now. I can now tell you what you most likely ate last, if you smoke or if you chew. Crowded places are the worst right now because I can seriously smell everyone's breath, and god forbid you have ANY body oder at all... I'll know. We went to a brewery where there were a lot of "earthy" people... I almost fainted it smelled to bad in there. I'm sure, as usual, I'm driving Eric nuts with this super power too, because he has to seriously consider if that piece of meat is worth hearing me wail "OMG you smell like a dead animal" over and over and over. This new skill is very disgusting.

I'm pretty nauseous again. I was sick, but other than that I've been super sensitive to dairy, anything a little unheathly or fried, and oddly enough stuff like pasta and white bread... Fruit is pretty harmless... it's pretty much the only thing I can eat without feeling sick. Oh and I'm REALLY thirsty!

No comments:

Post a Comment