Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby I Week 6: Best Diet Ever, Pregnancy Super Powers

So week 6 has started, this is when I should be glued to the toilet puking, and so far no puking, but I did spend last week glued to the toilet. Apparently baby doesn't enjoy dairy as much as I do and has now made me lactose intolerant. It took me a week to figure it out. So yesterday I was dairy free and I feel a lot better today, but I sure missed my yogurt today. I hear that Activia is ok? So I'm going to try that. I'm trying to find more sources of protein that sound good to me.

I am barely eating, not because I'm SO nauseous, but I just have no appetite at all. So this is basically the best diet ever, my face is getting thinner, my legs, my arms... but my tummy continues to grow, which I'm fine with. I know I need to eat more, but not getting hungry ever is kinda neat. Oh and junk food sounds totally nauseating to me. Smoothies are my favorite thing right now, I would pay... oh... $25 for Stawberry Nirvana right now. Anyone feel like going to Jamba Juice for me?

My pregnancy super powers, for far? Just super sense of smell, oh and the intolerance of lactose. Ooohh I bet my bloated belly would be a good flotation device, add that to the list. But yeah when you hear someone say “I could smell everything” they lied. You can smell everything you don’t want to smell. I can detect cat poop or raw meat from miles away, but it’s not like I walk outside and am like “oh the flowers, their smell is so much more intense.” The reason your sense of smell is intensified is because it’s so important to stay away from spoiled food and things you shouldn’t eat. Thank God, because I’m sure I would have accidentally eaten cat shit.

Other body changes? Tummy growth, I'm considering getting stretchy jeans because I hang out with these ones unbuttoned all the time. My boobs really don’t hurt like I hear they are supposed to? Maybe I just jinxed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment