Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby I Week 4: Doctors Suck at Math

So I guess I'm 4 weeks pregnant? But baby is 2 weeks old? I was guessing we conceived on the 14th day of my cycle and I was counting 40 weeks from that point to figure out our baby's ETA. Apparently that's not how it's done. Doctors count from the 1st day of your last cycle, which I think is lame because we all know that it's impossible that that was the actual fetus launch date. Whatever. Good news is that my progress has been pushed up 2 weeks! I feel like I just time traveled. So I am 4 weeks! But my little fetus is only like 2 1/2 weeks old. So, I'll be posting it's progress starting there. Current moms, if I have this wrong I would love the help!

Now I know a lot of women DON'T tell a lot of people they are pregnant in their first trimester, because that's when there is the greatest chance of a losing the pregnancy. I can't help myself though, so I'm going to be sharing. Should something go wrong, I will be sharing that as well. It's official, we're in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment