Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Relationship Status

*under my bed in the dark with my laptop and a flashlight... whispering*

I'm gonna do it... but I'm scared... *thump* oooooh God what was that?? Ok... it's not that big of a deal... it's ok it's ok it's ok it's ok it's ok... oh God I'm doing that rocking talking to myself thing again *creeeeek* WTF? I'm on carpet carpet doesn't creek... how do you even spell that, creak? No... yes? No... fuck!!! Maybe I'll do it with one eye closed and it won't be so scary... damn... I can't see anything now... fuck... delete... space bar... enter... m... /... no this won't work: eyes open. It's just Myspace... it's a website, it's nothing... it doesn't mean anything *little scrambling feet over head* ooooh shit I'm sorry Myspace!!! Oh God you mean everthing!!! Ok pull yourself together ok it's ok it's ok it's fine it's ok... ok ok ok ok gonna do it.... now! shut eyes!!!

Status: In a relationship


*slam laptop closed and run into the closet*

No comments:

Post a Comment