Sunday, December 10, 2006

What You Need to Know

My internal dialogue is in poetic verse.

I drank something disgusting six hours ago.

I was up til three and woke up at seven for no reason.

The reason was that my bed felt empty and the silence hurt my ears.

I think smoking is incredibly sexy, but I'm glad I don't need it to feel hott.

I put a new song on my profile because I'm in the mood for the perfect love song.

I text my roommate from the next room because I don't feel like getting up to talk.

I discovered something nine hours ago. I think I'm the most forgiving person I know.

I don't pine for anyone. I have one ambiguous relationship. I have three buds to nip. I have one flame to douse.

When it came down to it, I turned out to be worth more than my sale price. I love a good bargain, but I'm not one.

I watched two movies already today. One was amazing. One I think I could have spent the rest of my life without.

I'm thinking about Vince Gallo right now. If I was invisible, I think he is who I'd follow so I could stare at him without feeling self conscious.

In eight days I will be in England. I might cry when I get there, I'm not sure. Bob should bring a camera. Seeing me cry is like catching a glimpse of the Loch Ness monster.

I'm sitting in front of a window at a coffee shop drinking a small chai and watching the rain and listening to good music. I think heaven will be a little like this, only Jesus will be drinking a vanilla latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment